Bromley Well can help you improve and maintain your health and wellbeing
Services are free* and confidential
- Please note: our offices are closed to visitors at weekends but you can get in touch by phone or email.
Who do we help?
People living in Bromley borough. Not sure if this includes you? Enter your postcode on GOV.UK to find out if you live in Bromley Borough.
If you pay council tax to Bromley Council this also means you live in the borough and can use Bromley Well.
If you care for someone living in Bromley borough but live elsewhere, you may be able to use our Carers Support Services. Please get in touch to find out.
Our services are for
- Older people (55 +)
- Young people who care for others (Young Carers)
- Adults who care for others (Adult carers)
- People with learning difficulties or disabilities
- People with physical disabilities
- People feeling anxious, stressed or low
- People with long term health conditions such as cancer, diabetes, asthma…
** Calls cost the same as a landline call to a 01 or a 02 number. And the price is the same for calls from mobiles. 0300 numbers are included in any discount schemes or inclusive call minutes that you may already have with landline or mobile phone operators.