Get help with:

  • Benefits
  • Work
  • Debt
  • Consumer
  • Relationships
  • Housing
  • Law and Courts
  • Healthcare
  • Education

Form filling service

If you don't have someone who can help you fill in forms, get in touch to use our FREE form filling service.  We can help with:

  • Carers Allowance
  • Attendance Allowance
  • Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
  • DLA claimants moving on to Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
  • PIP claims
  • Work Capability forms for Universal Credit
  • HC1 form (claim for help with health costs)
  • Council tax and housing benefit reduction forms
  • Blue Badge
  • Taxi Card
  • Dial A Ride

Resources to download

download icon  Information, Legal Advice and Guidance leaflet (2024)