Volunteering, training and paid employment
Our Employment Advisors offer support to people with learning disabilities, people with physical disabilities, and people with long term health conditions to find work.
We can provide the following:
- One to one online and community based advice & meetings with an advisor
- Help to think about your strengths, skills and interests and what sort of work you’d like to do
- Weekly online workshops to help with finding a job or accessing volunteering opportunities
- Fortnightly job searching drop-ins
- CV writing and help with online job applications
- Help to plan for and support you at interviews
- Check What's On for details of job clubs and workshops.
Education and Employment Support Newsletter
Resources for download