Volunteering, training and paid employment
Our Employment Advisors offer support to people with learning disabilities, people with physical disabilities, and people with long term health conditions to find work.
We can provide the following:
- One to one advice and meetings with your advisor
- Help to think about your strengths, skills and interests and what sort of work you’d like to do
- Monthly workshops to help with finding a job or to volunteer
- Weekly job clubs with other people who are looking for work
- CV writing and help with online job applications
- Help to plan for and support you at interviews
- Check What's On for details of job clubs and workshops.
If you’re already working, we can point you in the right direction for help to stay in that job.
Resources for download