Long term health conditions support services
Our service helps people aged 18+, living with health conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, irritable bowel disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and many more.
We provide free*, practical and emotional support to help you look after your physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Information, advice and guidance about health, wellbeing and self-care
- Workshops to help you develop self-care skills in areas such as nutrition, physical activity, sleep, pain management and emotional wellbeing. Workshops are held live via video conference meetings (Zoom) or, after registering with us, you can watch the workshops at a time convenient to you on Bromley Well YouTube.
- One to one practical and emotional support face to face, by telephone and messaging
- Opportunities to meet others and share your experiences
- A handyperson service for minor adaptations to your home to keep you safe and independent
- Help with finding other support services
- Activities taking place at different locations throughout Bromley borough. Get in touch to find out more and check our What's On.
We also promote awareness and understanding of the challenges faced by people with long term health conditions through training and engagement with health, social care and related professionals.
Resources for download:
* Small charge for handyperson service
Watch our 4 minute explainer about the Long Term Health Conditions Service and the Health and Wellbeing Workshops. Workshops are held live via Zoom video conferencing or, you can watch them on Bromley Well YouTube after registering with the Long Term Health Conditions service.
Call Bromley Well 0300 330 9039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.