Long term health conditions support services
Our service helps people aged 18+, living with health conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, irritable bowel disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and many more.
We provide free, practical and emotional support to help you look after your physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Information, advice and guidance about health, wellbeing and self-care
- Workshops to help you develop self-care skills in areas such as nutrition, physical activity, sleep, pain management, emotional wellbeing, mindfulness, talking to healthcare professionals and taking your medication correctly
- One to one practical and emotional support face to face, by telephone and messaging
- Opportunities to meet others and share your experiences
- A handyperson service for minor adaptations to your home to keep you safe and independent
- Help to find volunteering, training and paid employment
- Help with finding other support services
- Activities taking place at different locations throughout Bromley borough. Get in touch to find out more and check our What's On.
We also promote awareness and understanding of the challenges faced by people with long term health conditions through training and engagement with health, social care and related professionals.
Resources for download: