Bromley Self Care Week 2022 - Free Activities for Bromley Residents!
Enjoy free activities, information, chat and tips for self care.
Join us to celebrate Bromley Self Care Week Monday 14th November - Friday 18th November 2022.
What is Self Care Week?
Self Care Week is an annual UK-wide week that supports people to practise self care across communities, families and generations.
After successful Self Care Weeks in Bromley for the last 2 years, we're coordinating it again and everyone is invited!
Check our What's On page for full list, updated daily! Here's a taster:
- Bromley Young Carers Sculpture Workshop
- Meet HealthWatch Bromley and find out what they do
- Singing for Wellness session with an Olivier Award winning actress and singer
- Full programme of activities from Parkinson's UK local branch open to anyone with Parkinson's or those who want to support them
- Self Care for Busy Mums with Shenay at Successful Mums Career Academy
- Pop into Bromley Football club for a chat - Ravens Chat or their dementia friendly cafe
- Meet the Bromley Well Team at the Glades Shopping Centre on Friday 18th Nov
Hear from the experts
- Flu and Covid-19 - What older Londoners need to know with NHS London and Age UK London
- A senior nurse from Beckenham Beacon Sexual Health Clinic joins us for a self care and sexual health session
- and we're delighted to welcome Bukky Lashore, Senior Prescribing Advisor who will be talking pharmacies and good medical care...
Self Care Information
Check our self care hub for lots of info, tips and resources on how to eat well, keep active, look after your mental wellbeing. This year we have a page on cancer - local NHS services and support from local organisations and groups in the borough. Don't miss the wonderful Pineapple Club video - thanks to Macmillan Cancer Support.
And check our cost of living page for resources and where to get advice and help.
We look forward to seeing you. And many thanks to everyone taking part and running events this year!