People with Autism aged 16+
Bromley Well supports people with Autism aged 16+.
Our Information and Support Officer provides support through 1-1 meetings, by phone, and online using video conferencing.
We can help you with:
- Social and leisure activities
- Health matters
- Managing your money, grants and benefits
- Support with transition into adulthood
- Managing communication, letters, forms and applications
- Support with employment
- Life skills training
- Signposting to further services.
We offer regular events and weekly peer support activities. We also provide monthly face-to-face workshops in community venues which are also available through video conferencing.
Follow us for updates on our Facebook Page
Resources to download