People with Autism aged 16+
Bromley Well supports people with Autism aged 16+.
Our Information and Support Officer can help you with:
- Social and leisure activities
- Health matters
- Managing your money, grants and benefits
- Support with transition into adulthood
- Managing communication, letters, forms and applications
- Support with employment
- Life skills training
- Signposting to further services.
We offer monthly workshops and peer support activities. These are run by CASPA (Children on the Autistic Spectrum Parent's Association) and held on the last Tuesday of every month from 12.30pm - 2.30pm at: The Meeting Room, Community House, South Street, Bromley BR1 1RH.
Autism Support Newsletter
Resources to download