People with Autism aged 16+
Bromley Well supports people with Autism aged 16+.
During the pandemic, all activities and support continue and are being provided by phone and online using video conferencing Zoom or by Facebook.
Our Information and Support Officer can help you with:
- Social and leisure activities
- Health matters
- Managing your money, grants and benefits
- Support with transition into adulthood
- Managing communication, letters, forms and applications
- Support with employment
- Life skills training
- Signposting to further services.
Follow us for updates on our Facebook Page
We offer regular events and peer support activities. We also provide workshops run by CASPA (Children on the Autistic Spectrum Parent's Association). These are held on the last Tuesday of every month from 12.30pm - 2.30pm at: The Meeting Room, Community House, South Street, Bromley BR1 1RH. N.B these are online during the pandemic.
Resources to download