Friendship in the community
Bromley Well Community Befriending helps you get out and about, meet others, socialise and make make new friends, whether it's in your own home or out in the local area. Befriending is for people aged over 55.
* Spring/summer 2021 Covid-19 - befriending continues by telephone and, where national guidelines allow, in small groups
Our trained and vetted volunteer Befrienders offer
- One to one home visits - time for a chat and perhaps a cup of tea whilst playing scrabble or doing something else together. Arrange a weekly meet up at a time suitable for you
- Telephone befriending – get a telephone companion by receiving regular calls from a Bromley Well Befriender
- Get out and about – a Bromley Well Befriender will help to get you out in the community, accompany you to social activities, shopping or an outing
- Join in at our regular Community Hubs – socialise, make friends and take part in fun activities
- Get to grips with your tech! Join in our technology and digital literacy clubs and learn about tablets, laptops, smart phones, emailing and much more
- Get moving at our monthly walking groups – an opportunity to socialise, make friends and get out in the community.
Get in touch to get started!
The service is free of charge and it's for people over 55 years old, living in Bromley borough.
Call or email Bromley Well Freephone 0808 278 7898 email@example.com
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Resources for download: