Bromley Well hospital aftercare can support you for up to 6 weeks after your stay in hospital. For many people, particularly if you're living alone, returning home after a stay in hospital or following an accident can cause anxiety. We can help you regain confidence and independence in your own home. We'll visit once a week at a time that works for you.
The service is available to people aged 50+ who live in the London Borough of Bromley.
- Emotional support and companionship
- Practical tasks, help with shopping and other errands
- Going out for short walks if appropriate
- Providing access to information and other help available.
To use the service
You can contact us yourself or a health or social care professional can do so on your behalf. Call Bromley Well Freephone 0808 278 7898 or email email@example.com
Alternatively get in touch using firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07494 972 778 during office hours Monday-Friday 09:00-17.30.
Bromley Well's Hospital Aftercare Service is only available during office hours. If you have any concerns or queries following a stay in hospital or a relative's stay or if you have questions about your care package, medication etc., you can call:
- Bromley Council's Social Services out of hours telephone number 0203 036 1574
- Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) 01689 863 000.
Resources for download: