Look after your mental wellbeing during COVID-19
Bromley Well is here to help you maintain your mental wellbeing during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Follow us on Facebook where we'll be posting advice and information to help you maintain your wellbeing
- Caring Well During Winter - 4 week course for carers to support you through winter
- Coping with Life - 3 week, online course to boost your mental wellbeing. Check our What's On page for forthcoming courses this Autumn 2020
- Download this free, special edition mental wellbeing information pack prepared for Bromley borough residents
- Webchat service if you're struggling to use telephone help services or if you just want someone to listen! Text the word “HELPATHOME” to 07718 403574 if you'd like to get this help
2) "Keeping Well with a Long Term Health Condition during COVID". Here's the support pack (pdf)