Mental wellbeing information and advice
Are you feeling low, stressed and worried? Finding it harder to cope with everyday life?
Bromley Well Mental Wellbeing Service can help.
A series of telephone appointments to help you first understand and then consider ways to look after yourself and practically manage your wellbeing. This will include managing any symptoms you may have such as anxiety attacks, poor sleep etc.
- Information and advice on appropriate services and therapies available locally and how to successfully access them
- Help you create your own personalised document detailing your plans to maintain and improve your mental wellbeing and the next steps you want to take to move on.
Please note: If you need urgent help, phone the NHS 111 team or NHS Oxleas urgent advice line on 0800 3308590. Call 999 if you are worried about immediate risk of harm to self or others.
Groups and workshops
- Ways to Wellbeing Peer Support Group
These 6 week support groups explore common difficulties such as depression, stress and anxiety and will give you an opportunity to meet others with similar experiences and learn about practical techniques to help manage and maintain your wellbeing in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Coffee Connections – Support Group for Mental Wellbeing
This peer led group will give you an opportunity to meet new people, share stories and information. So often it can prove beneficial to talk with other people who are dealing with the same kinds of issues or life situations.
Every 2nd Tuesday, Costa Coffee, Market Square, Bromley from 5pm–7pm, please see What's On for next meeting date.
- Check our What's On page for a listing of all Bromley Well events.
Resources for download: