Mental health and wellbeing service
Are you feeling low, stressed and worried? Finding it harder to cope with everyday life?
Bromley Well Mental Health and Wellbeing Service can help.
A series of telephone appointments to help you first understand and then consider ways to look after yourself and practically manage your wellbeing.
- Information and advice on appropriate services and therapies available locally and how to successfully access them
- Peer support activities to help you meet new people with similar experiences, share common difficulties and explore creative ways to maintain improved wellbeing.
Please note: If you need urgent help, phone the NHS 111 team or NHS Oxleas urgent advice line on 0800 3308590. Call 999 if you are worried about immediate risk of harm to self or others.
Outreach groups and workshops
- New for Autumn Winter 2019/2020 is Surviving Well
This programme of support is deigned to help female survivors of domestic abuse experiencing common mental health problems. We're working with Bromley and Croydon Women's Aid to offer weekly group sessions and one to one advice and support. Get in touch to find out more or register. More information in our leaflet and News here.
- Ways to Wellbeing Peer Support Group
These 6 week support groups explore common difficulties such as depression, stress and anxiety and will give you an opportunity to meet others with similar experiences and learn about practical techniques to help manage and maintain your wellbeing in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Coffee Connections – Support Group for Mental Wellbeing
This peer led group will give you an opportunity to meet new people, share stories and information. So often it can prove beneficial to talk with other people who are dealing with the same kinds of issues or life situations.
Every 2nd Tuesday, Costa Coffee, Market Square, Bromley from 5pm–7pm, please see What's On for next meeting date.
- Would you like the chance to get involved and become a peer support group leader?
Volunteer group leaders are fully trained and supported along the way by our team. A great opportunity to build your skills and confidence, meet new people and try something new.
- Check our What's On page for a listing of all Bromley Well events.
- Follow @BromleyWell on Twitter for our regular posts on how to maintain your health and wellbeing.
Mental Health and Wellbeing Newsletter
Resources for download: