Mental health and wellbeing service
Are you feeling low, stressed and worried? Finding it harder to cope with everyday life?
Bromley Well Mental Health and Wellbeing Service can help.
A series of telephone appointments to help you first understand and then consider ways to look after yourself and practically manage your wellbeing
- Information and advice on appropriate services and therapies available locally and how to successfully access them
- Peer support activities to help you meet new people with similar experiences, share common difficulties and explore creative ways to maintain improved wellbeing.
Please note: If you need urgent help, phone the NHS 111 team or NHS Oxleas urgent advice line on 0800 3308590. Call 999 if you are worried about immediate risk of harm to self or others.
Download this free toolkit (pdf) from our Mental Health and Wellbeing Team for tips, ideas and resources to help you feel supported this Christmas.
Outreach groups and workshops
- New for Autumn Winter 2019/2020 is Surviving Well
This programme of support is deigned to help female survivors of domestic abuse experiencing common mental health problems. We're working with Bromley and Croydon Women's Aid to offer weekly group sessions and one to one advice and support. Get in touch to find out more or register. More information in our leaflet and News here.
- Check our What's On page for a listing of all Bromley Well events.
- Follow @BromleyWell on Twitter and @BromleyWellService on Facebook for our regular posts on how to maintain your health and wellbeing.
Resources for download: