COVID-19 Resources (9/9/2021)
Keep up to date with the latest, trusted sources of information on coronavirus, vaccinations and how to look after your own health and wellbeing.
Below you'll find:
- links to official channels of information
- some resources and websites you might find useful to help you maintain your health and wellbeing
- NHS 111 Online check your symptoms and get advice
- NHS Coronavirus advice for everyone has guidance on symptoms and what to do if you feel unwell
- UK Government information hub is aimed at everyone. A comprehensive update on all things related to coronavirus
- UK Government Information for shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable from COVID-19
NHS in Bromley
- Latest news from Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, includes the Princess Royal Hospital in Orpington at Kings College Hospital in Denmark Hill SE5.
- NHS South East London Clinical Commissioning Group which covers Bromley. Check their website(s) for latest COVID-19 updates.
- Sign up for Bromley Council newsletters which will include the latest on COVID-19
- Check Bromley Council's webpage on Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Easy Read Resources
Check the Mencap website for Coronavirus information and resources in easy read format.
Information and advice in other languages
UK Government's Stay at home guidance for households with possible coronavirus (COVID-19) infection - Easy Read and other languages available.
Some useful resources
How to look after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak from the Mental Health Foundation.
Coronavirus and mental health - tips, advice and guidance from Young Minds.
The Samaritans have a webpage with lots of useful tips and resources if you're worried about your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak.
The NHS Every Mind Matters has advice on coronavirus and mental wellbeing
Domestic Violence and Abuse Services in Bromley
Take a look at Bromley Mencap for local support and information
Get information in Easy Read formats from Mencap.
The National Autistic Society have a section on coronavirus including resources and tips for autistic people and families.
Information legal advice and guidance
If you or someone you care for are worried about coronavirus and need support and advice, take a look at the Alzheimer's Society website. They also have a support line and free publications.
If you have long term health conditions such as Long Covid/Post Covid, COPD, diabetes, heart disease...
Check our free to download Bromley Well factsheets for general information and support available if youre managing long term health conditions.
If you have a lung condition check the British Lung Foundation website for their advice and support.
Check Diabetes UK if you are living with diabetes.
The Britsh Heart Foundation have some great resources and advice on managing heart or circulatory disease.
Latest support available from Macmillan Cancer Support (pdf).
Closer to home, for anyone over 60, don't miss Primetime by Mytime Active on facebook!