Drop-in for help with finance, benefits, housing, relationships and legal...
- Anerley Town Hall, Anerley Road, Anerley, SE20 8BD
- Drop- in to see a member of our Advice Team between 10am -12.30pm on Mondays (except bank holidays)
- For the most vulnerable people in need of support
- First come, first served.
Drop in for Food Bank vouchers only...
- Walnuts Shopping Centre, Unit 7-9, Orpington High Street, BR6 0TW
- Drop in every Friday, 1pm- 3pm for new food vouchers only.
Make an appointment for help with finance, benefits, housing, relationships and legal...
- Make an appointment to see our Advice Team at Cotmandene Community Resource Centre, 64 Cotmandene Crescent St Paul’s Cray, Orpington, BR5 2RG
- Appointments are available every Tuesday 10am-1pm and must be booked in advance with the staff at the centre - email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: 020 8402 0123
If you are over 65 and want help with any of the above, please call our Freephone 0808 278 7898 Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm or email email@example.com.
Please note there are no drop-ins available for any Bromley Well services at Community House, South Street, Bromley this summer. These Bromley Well offices are not open to the public.