Classes and creative fun for young carers and children in Bromley
Every Wednesday from 5pm-7pm on Zoom
Bromley Well are pleased to be supporting these new sessions run by our Associate Member, Lay Witnesses for Christ International (LWfCI)
LWfCI successfully applied for funding from the Bromley Well Innovation Fund which is available to Associate Members for pilot projects to address gaps or meet needs they have identified locally.
Every Wednesday there will be tutorial classes and creative social activities for young carers and children with special educational deeds and disabilities.
The sessions are for children and young people with Autism, ADHD, speech and language, social and emotional difficulties or other learning disabilities.
Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm on Zoom
Ages 5-11 years (5-6pm) and ages 12 -16 years (6-7pm)
Each session is led by 2 tutors focusing on:
- social stories
- reading books with questions and answers for social interaction
- arts and craft
- sensory fun play
- music, dance, educational games and quizes
- cooking classes, social communication and much more...
Arts and crafts material will be delivered to families based in Bromley free of charge.
How to register
To join you need to register by calling LWfCI or email them. Tel: 020 3583 3005, Mob: 0795 074 6544 Email: email@example.com
For more information about LWfCI please visit: www.lwfci.org.uk
BTSE Associate Membership
- Is free for not for profit organisations providing health and wellbeing services in Bromley.
- Associate Members have the chance to contribute to cost effective and integrated services, designed to deliver the best possible outcomes for residents.
- Bromley Well Innovation Fund can be applied for by members for pilot projects to address gaps or meet needs identified by them.