Bromley Well are in the Glades Shopping Centre on Wednesday 8th and Thursday 9th June. Come and say hello and find out how we help Bromley residents.
It's National Carers Week - A chance to show support for unpaid carers everywhere. Check out the activities we're doing at the Glades below and don't forget, we provide ongoing support for unpaid carers in the borough throughout the year. More information on our Carers webpage.
It's Volunteers Week too!
Our volunteers are amazing - find out how you can get involved and join us.
Where: Unit 259 (opposite Lush), Upper Mall in the Glades Shopping Centre, Central Bromley
Over the 2 days there will be a chance to meet various members of our team:
- Meet our Advice team and find out how they can help on a range of topics - housing, benefits, finance, debt, energy, cost of living...
- Carers Support Team - Are you an unpaid carer? Come and have a chat to find out how we can support you in your caring role
- Interested in volunteering? Find out how you can get involved with Bromley Well as a volunteer - there's lots of different roles across all our services
- Our Disabilities Support Team will also dropping by to tell you about their services too...
Activities we’re planning for Carers Week at The Glades
- Free hand massages (Weds)
- Discussion group on books and poetry you have found inspirational (Weds)
- Free knitting and crochet lessons (Weds)
- Singing for wellbeing (Thurs morning)
- plus the opportunity to add your message to a giant noticeboard saying why you care.
You’ll find us in Unit 259, Upper Mall, opposite Lush.
We look forward to seeing you!