Bromley Well's partner Bromley, Lewisham and Greenwich Mind publish new booklet for unpaid carers
A new booklet is now available to support unpaid carers during COVID.
Caring During Covid was designed with the support of feedback from clients who perform caring roles, staff and volunteers who work with carers and people with experience of caring during COVID-19.
The aim of the booklet is to provide you with key support and information that may be helpful in your caring role during this pandemic period.
Inside you'll find all sorts of helpful advice and tips including:
- Five ways to caring well in a pandemic
- Adjusting to new ways of caring
- Working and caring during COVID-19
- sections on caring for people with different conditions and disabilities
- and a place to create your own action plan to help in your caring role.