Self Care for Busy Mums - Make Time for You (Online Event)
Wednesday 15 November 2023
12:30 to 13:00
Self Care Week! Join Shenay from Successful Mums for a half an hour session focussing on YOU!
This is a free online event, suitable for mums of all ages!
Here's what you can expect:
"As mums ourselves we know how busy life is for you.
Mums are skilled multi-taskers and frequently prioritise everything and everyone over themselves, but for 30 minutes we want you to focus on just you.
Grab yourself a cup of tea and join Shenay from Successful Mums from the comfort of your sofa, who will guide you through a series of simple, practical self-care tips that you can incorporate into your daily routine to help you feel more energised, and less exhausted as a mum.
Shenay will explain how hormones and chemicals have a huge impact on our emotions and will help you to understand why your body responds to certain stress triggers, providing you with the tools you need to counteract this and live a calmer life.
The half-hour session will cover:
- An introduction to self care and positive mental wellbeing
- How hormones contribute to your own mental health
- Essential self care tips and strategies for mums
- Recognising trigger points and how to release those all-important happy hormones
- Mindfulness and journaling
- Channelling positive energy and mindset to achieve your goals
- Perimenopause/menopause symptoms and management strategies."
|Cost||Free - book via Eventbrite|