Self Care Week: Looking after Londoners' mental health over the winter months
Thursday 17 November 2022
11:00 to 12:00
Good Thinking, London's dedicated mental health & wellbeing support service, is bringing together leaders and experts from across London to discuss how we can support London's mental health over winter.
Who is this event for?
The event is open to everyone but of particular relevance for:
- Charities and support organisations.
- Local councils
- Community groups
Join Professor Kevin Fenton, Regional Director for London, Office for Health Improvement and Disparities (OHID) as he leads a panel in discussion on:
- The serious impacts to mental health and wellbeing that the cost-of-living crisis is having in London.
- The range of mental health and wellbeing support available through Good Thinking.
- How a collaborative approach will broaden understanding of support needed.
- How we can encourage Londoners to strengthen their social networks with family members and friends, and trusted others in their community – which can be a significant factor in supporting people.
Thanks to Good Thinking for sharing this event with us during Self Care Week in Bromley
Good Thinking supports Londoners to look after their mental health and wellbeing in a way that works for them. Since its launch in 2017, over 690,000 people have used their digital service to tackle anxiety, stress, low mood, sleep problems and other concerns.
Good Thinking is free for Londoners thanks to the support of the Mayor of London, London Councils, Directors of Public Health and the Office for Health Improvement and Disparities. It is delivered by Healthy London Partnership .
|FREE - register on Eventbrite