Adult Carers: Confidence Workshop
Wednesday 05 October 2022
10:30 to 12:30
Funded by Working for Carers and delivered by True Measure, this workshop will cover:
• Defining self confidence
• Identifying the confidence you already have
• The impact of personality
• Techniques to overcome nerves and self-doubt
• Being clear and confident in conversation
• Boosting thoughts and feelings to support your intention
How do I book?
If you are already registered with Bromley Well, please contact us on: 0208 315 1925 or email@example.com to book your place.
If you are a carer and are not registered with Bromley Well but wish to attend this event, please contact the Single Point of Access on 0808 278 7898 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register before requesting to attend.
Adult Carers Team
020 8315 1925
Community House, South Street
|Cost||Free! Booking is essential.|