Adult Carers Intuitive Breath Workshop via Zoom
Thursday 25 March 2021
11:00 to 12:00
Who is delivering the workshop?
Susie Smith, Intuitive Breathwork.
What is the workshop about?
Susie Smith will take you through some simple and effective exercises to help you change the way you breathe. In this 1-hour workshop you will learn the science behind the breath and why we need to change the way we breathe.
"Changing the way you breathe really can change the way you live"
Benefits may include:
- activation of the parasympathetic nervous system & nervous system regulation
- strengthening of the respiratory & immune system
- detoxification of the body
- integration of stress and tension
- reduced anxiety
- stimulation of the cardio-vascular system
- expanded awareness
- attaining higher states of consciousness
- trauma release
- improved sleep and greater mental focus and clarity
Who is the workshop for?
Unpaid carers over the age of 19 who either live or care for someone in the London Borough of Bromley. You must be registered with Bromley Well to attend this workshop and you must book your place.
How do I book?
Contact us to book your place on: 0208 315 1925 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a carer and are not registered with Bromley Well but wish to attend this workshop, please get in touch!
Adult Carers team
020 8315 1925
|Cost||Free! - However, please remember to register with Bromley Well first!|