* CANCELLED * Carers Awareness Session for staff and volunteers (Bromley)
Wednesday 22 April 2020
09:30 to 12:30
APOLOGIES this training is cancelled.
Do get in touch with email@example.com if you have any queries.
For information, below is the outline of the session we deliver. Please keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.
Join us for this free, Carers awareness session.
For staff and volunteers working with the public.
Join the team from Bromley Well Adult Carers Service to look at how you can support people in our communities who are looking after those with long term health conditions, mental health issues, disabilities or any health condition that means they need support in their day to day lives.
- What do we mean by “Carer”
- What issues do Carers face and how do these affect their lives
- How can you identify and support “hidden Carers”
- How can we help Carers self-identify and encourage them to access support services
- What services does Bromley Well offer for Carers.
The session is suitable for anyone engaging with the public on a daily basis including:-
- Health and social care staff & volunteers
- Adult education
- Charities / community groups / volunteers
- Community groups/centres staff & volunteeers
- School staff.
We look forward to seeing you!
Adult Carers Service Team
0208 315 1925
Community House, South Street