Visitors to our website
- We use Voice to build and host our website. Voice is a website builder available free of charge to all community, not-for-profit, and voluntary groups in the UK. More information about Voice at their website https://e-voice.org.uk
- When someone visits our website at www.bromleywell.org.uk, we also use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When you sign up for our Newsletter(s)
- When you voluntarily sign up to our newsletter(s) we store the personal details you supply in order to email you newslewtters you select.
- We do not share your details with any other organisations, aside from the third party mailing provider, Mailchimp which is in the United States.
- You can unsubscribe from our news at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of a news email or by getting in touch with us email@example.com
- Via Mailchimp, we gather statistics around email opening to help us monitor and improve our newsletter(s).
- Mailchimp is outside the European Union (EU) but committed to meeting all data protection standards in EU law. For more information, please see Mailchimp’s January 2018 notice about meeting EU data protection law: https://kb.mailchimp.com/binaries/content/assets/mailchimpkb/us/en/pdfs/mailchimp_gdpr_sept2017.pdf
Accessing your information, making corrections or deletions
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email, phone or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0208 315 2573, FAO: Data Protection Officer, BTSE, South Street, Bromley BR1 1RH.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any information you think is inaccurate or which you no longer want us to store.
How to contact us
By post: BTSE, Community House, South Street, Bromley BR1 1RH
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 0208 315 2573