Visitors to our website
- We use Voice to build and host our website. Voice is a website builder available free of charge to all community, not-for-profit, and voluntary groups in the UK. More information about Voice at their website https://e-voice.org.uk
- When someone visits our website at www.bromleywell.org.uk, we also use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When you sign up for our Newsletter(s)
- When you voluntarily sign up to our newsletter(s) we store the personal details you supply in order to email you newsletters you select.
- We do not share your details with any other organisations, aside from the third party mailing provider, Mailchimp which is in the United States.
- You can unsubscribe from our news at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of a news email or by getting in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Mailchimp, we gather statistics around email opening to help us monitor and improve our newsletter(s).
- Mailchimp is outside the European Union (EU) and the United Kingdom but committed to meeting all data protection standards in EU law and United Kingdom law. For more information, please see Mailchimp’s May 2019 notice about meeting EU and United Kingdom data protection law: https://mailchimp.com/legal/data-processing-addendum/
When you complete an Expression of Interest in Volunteering form on our website
When you voluntarily complete an Expression of Interest in Volunteering form, we (BTSE and our 5 partner charities) store the personal details you supply in order to:
- Pass your name, contact details (address, telephone number, email address), date of birth and any personal statements or preferences you indicate to the relevant Bromley Well service(s).
- Contact you by telephone or by email to enquire further about your application to volunteer and what you are interested in getting involved with at Bromley Well.
- Contact you by telephone or by email to enquire about how your application to volunteer for Bromley Well is progressing.
- Contact you by telephone or by email to enquire whether you are interested in a new volunteering opportunity at Bromley Well that may suit your skills and knowledge.
- Contact you by email with a newsletter containing information about new volunteering opportunities at Bromley Well.
- Contact you by email about any training opportunities, activities or events that may enhance your volunteering role at Bromley Well.
- Contact you by email with a link to a confidential survey about Bromley Well services and the outcome of your expression of interest in volunteering.
- If you start to volunteer for Bromley Well or if you want to be kept informed about our volunteering opportunities and news, your details will be stored in a secure database that is only accessible to essential Bromley Well staff/volunteers.
- We will not share any of your details with another organisation aside from those delivering Bromley Well services.
- You can unsubscribe from our database at any time by contacting us to ask for your details to be removed.
- After you have finished volunteering with Bromley Well we will keep your details for up to two years, unless you advise us that you want them removed before then.
Accessing your information, making corrections or deletions
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email, phone or write to us: email@example.com, Tel: 0208 315 1912, FAO: Data Protection Officer, BTSE, South Street, Bromley BR1 1RH.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any information you think is inaccurate or which you no longer want us to store.
Right to lodge a complaint
If at any time you think there is a problem with the way that we are handling your data you have a right to complain to us. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0208 315 1912.
You may also contact the Information Commissioners Office directly at www.ico.org.uk
How to contact us
By post: BTSE, Community House, South Street, Bromley BR1 1RH
By email: email@example.com By phone: 0208 315 1912