Make a referral

Bromley Well provides

  • Non-medical health and wellbeing services
  • Help to prevent people reaching crisis point

Please note: In the case of urgent help for mental wellbeing or clients with high level mental health needs, contact NHS Oxleas urgent advice line on 0800 3308590. Call 999 if you are worried about immediate risk of harm to self or others.


Check if living in Bromley borough

  • Someone is a resident if they pay council tax to Bromley Council.


Who can make referrals?

Anyone can get in touch to ask for help, either for themselves or, with consent, for other people. This includes:-

  • Family members, friends, neighbours, carers Note
  • Health and social care staff. Whenever possible, please email us rather than phone. This helps to keep our phonelines free for clients
  • GPs in the borough – you can refer patients to any Bromley Well service via your online SPE (Single Point of Entry) form


How to refer

  • If the person qualifies for Bromley Well services we ask you/them to complete and return the referral and consent form. Please ensure all relevant consents and signatures are completed. In the case of a referral for a young carer under 16 years old, please ensure the parent or guardian has signed.

Bromley Well referral and consent form (word .docx)


Privacy and security

Forms containing personal information should be emailed securely to us. This means

  • Encrypted with something like Egress