Bromley Well provides
- Non-medical health and wellbeing services
- Help to prevent people reaching crisis point
- Services for people who live in the borough, or
- If someone is caring for someone living in the borough, but the carer themselves lives elsewhere, they can use Bromley Well Carers Support Services.
Please note: In the case of urgent help for mental wellbeing or clients with high level mental health needs, contact NHS Oxleas urgent advice line on 0800 3308590. Call 999 if you are worried about immediate risk of harm to self or others.
Check if living in Bromley borough
- Someone is a resident if they pay council tax to Bromley Council.
Who can make referrals?
Anyone can get in touch to ask for help, either for themselves or, with consent, for other people. This includes:-
- Family members, friends, neighbours, carers
- Health and social care staff
- GPs in the borough – you can refer patients to any Bromley Well service via your online SPE (Single Point of Entry) form
- People working in services like fire, police, education, care services, housing, job centre.
How to refer
- If the person qualifies for Bromley Well services we ask to you/them to complete and return the following 2 forms. Please ensure the person being referred has signed both the consent and referral forms. In the case of a referral for a young carer, please ensure the parent or guardian has signed.
Bromley Well referral form (word .docx) with contact details and the reason for referral.
Bromley Well consent form (word .docx) completed by the person being referred or, with their consent, on their behalf. This means we have their permission to record their personal information.
Privacy and security
Forms containing personal information should be emailed securely to us. This means
- Encrypted with something like Egress
- Or, you can set passwords for the 2 word forms above. Here’s how. Once you’ve set the passwords, please send two separate emails to us, firstname.lastname@example.org, one containing the passwords and one with the 2 forms attached.
* Calls cost the same as a landline call to a 01 or a 02 number. And the price is the same for calls from mobiles. 0300 numbers are included in any discount schemes or inclusive call minutes that you may already have with landline or mobile phone operators.