Bromley Well are in the Glades Shopping Centre all day! Come and say hello
Thursday 09 June 2022
Meet the Bromley Well team!
- Find out what we do
- How to use our services
- And help us celebrate! It's National Carers Week and Volunteers Week too!
When: Wednesday 8th and Thursday 9th June 9am-5pm
Where: Unit 259 (opposity Lush), Upper Mall in the Glades Shopping Centre, Central Bromley
Over the 2 days there will be a chance to meet various members of our team:
- Our Advice team who provide information legal advice and guidance on a range of topics - housing, benefits, finance, debt, energy, cost of living...
- Carers Support Team - Are you an unpaid carer? Come and have a chat to find out how we can support you in your caring role
- Interested in volunteering? Find out how you can get involved with Bromley Well as a volunteer - there's lots of different roles across all our services
- Our Disabilities Support Team will also dropping by to tell you about their services too...
Help us celebrate Carers Week
Activities we’re planning for Carers Week at The Glades…
- Free hand massages (Weds)
- Discussion group on books and poetry you have found inspirational (Weds)
- Free knitting and crochet lessons (Weds)
- Singing for wellbeing (Thurs morning)
- plus the opportunity to add your message to a giant noticeboard saying why you care.
You’ll find us in Unit 259, Upper Mall, opposite Lush.
We look forward to seeing you!
Unit 259, The Glades Shopping Centre