The situation with coronavirus is fast moving and changes almost daily.
Below you'll find:
- links to official channels of information
- some resources and websites you might find useful to help you maintain your health and wellbeing during the coronavirus outbreak.
- NHS 111 Online check your symptoms and get advice
- NHS Coronavirus advice for everyone has guidance on symptoms and what to do if you feel unwell
- UK Government information hub is aimed at everyone. It includes the latest on the virus, the development of vaccines and tips on supporting yourself and others
- UK Government Guidance for the public on the mental health and wellbeing aspects of coronavirus (COVID-19) Find a wide range of information, including exercise, mental wellbeing, staying at home, financial concerns, looking after other people and additional advice for groups with specific mental health needs.
- UK Government Information for shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable from COVID-19
- Parent Guide to COVID-19
Six tips on mental health and wellbeing from Kings College Health Partners.
How to look after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak from the Mental Health Foundation.
What to do if you're anxious about coronavirus from Young Minds.
The Samaritans have a webpage with lots of useful tips and resources if you're worried about your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak. They're updating this on an ongoing basis.
The NHS Every Mind Matters has advice on coronavirus and mental wellbeing.
Domestic Violence and Abuse Services in Bromley
Take a look at Bromley Mencap for local support and information
The National Autistic Society have a section on coronavirus including resources and tips for autistic people and families.
Information legal advice and guidance
If you or someone you care for are worried about coronavirus and need support and advice, take a look at the Alzheimer's Society website. They also have a support line and free publications.
If you have long term health conditions such as COPD, diabetes, heart disease...
Check our Bromley Well factsheets for general information and support available if you're managing long term health conditions. These are free to download. Below are some other sources of relevant information for diet, exercise and more...
If you have a lung condition check the British Lung Foundation website for their advice and support.
Diabetes UK have a page they are continually updating.
The Britsh Heart Foundation have information they are updating: Coronavirus: what it means for you if you have heart or circulatory disease.
Latest support available from Macmillan Cancer Support (pdf).
Exercise and diet
Diet and nutrition - The British Dietetic Association has advice for the general public COVID-19 / Coronavirus. It includes tips to help you plan your shop and how to make best use of the food that you buy.
Closer to home, for anyone over 60, don't miss Primetime by Mytime Active on facebook! Ann and her team provide advice, videos and fun to keep everyone active!